Texas Gamedogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Texas Gamedogs, A Informational And Educational Website Devoted To The American Pitbull Terrier

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Everyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wvvdiup1

wvvdiup1

Where is Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Everyone?   Where is Everyone? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 am

Where is everyone? How is everyone?

I've been helping my brother train his new beagle dog mix (he thinks Bo is a purebreed and I think it is mixed with some sort of terrier) to hunt rabbits, since rabbit season is almost upon us here in Pennsylvania. So far, when I take Bo out, he hunts, but once he sees a rabbit, he runs as though he is afraid of his shadow! Rolling Eyes He won't do anything for my brother, so now I may have to train both of them. Laughing

My Akita, Karma, is doing well. She does well sniffing out game of all sizes, but I don't think I want her to be a hunting dog, because she doesn't listen when she is being recalled. I know this has to be in this breed of dog. Mad

Well, that's it for the time being, but I do hope to see more members posting, when I check in the next time. Hopefully more than I have been lately, because I couldn't remember link to this forum, but thanks on thinking of some few key words, I've found it and now have it stored in the computer, in addition, to writing it down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Where is Everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Gamedogs :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: