Texas Gamedogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Texas Gamedogs, A Informational And Educational Website Devoted To The American Pitbull Terrier

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenny Mill / Catmill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jenny Mill / Catmill Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Mill / Catmill   Jenny Mill / Catmill Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Willy

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Mill / Catmill   Jenny Mill / Catmill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 am

Thats a high tech catmill with a rubber track.I was going to build one but a treadmill did all that I needed.

I remember John of STP had a catmill setup and one time we were out in his yard he said watch this,he had an old cat that was hanging around and he picked him up and put him in a basket and hooked Buck up to the mill.Buck spun that thing around super fast,John said watch the cat,I'll be darned if the cat didnt fall asleep after a few laps.He said the cat loves it,so did ole Buck,lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Mill / Catmill   Jenny Mill / Catmill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 am

that awesome, no cruelty what so ever lol, i have a setup for the dogs on the manual mill that's similar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the rabbit's eat away! (don't seem to care at all), these are the breeder(rabbits) for the rabbit raw diet set up, i started by getting what was in the paper and available, i have a New Zealand White Rabbit, as the stud rabbit, to get bigger offspring around 6lbs. @12 weeks of age! so i always have fresh tripe and good keep feed.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer
Admin
Admin
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Mill / Catmill   Jenny Mill / Catmill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Willy wrote:
Thats a high tech catmill with a rubber track.I was going to build one but a treadmill did all that I needed.

I remember John of STP had a catmill setup and one time we were out in his yard he said watch this,he had an old cat that was hanging around and he picked him up and put him in a basket and hooked Buck up to the mill.Buck spun that thing around super fast,John said watch the cat,I'll be darned if the cat didnt fall asleep after a few laps.He said the cat loves it,so did ole Buck,lol.
Yep,

A lot of folks just can't believe how comfortable some of the animals get in them cages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogmanscorner.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Mill / Catmill   Jenny Mill / Catmill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny Mill / Catmill
Page 1 of 1