Texas Gamedogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Texas Gamedogs, A Informational And Educational Website Devoted To The American Pitbull Terrier

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What causes...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wvvdiup1

wvvdiup1

What causes...? Empty
PostSubject: What causes...?   What causes...? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

About a couple of weeks ago, my brother adopted this friendly, female Beagle/American Pitbul mix from one of his friends. We're told the dog is a good hunter, so my brother and I took her out to the woods to she what she could do. So far, so good, but what is interesting is that when she came back to us, we noticed this smell, so we had her roll over to discover what looks like a wound but it is not; nonetheless, there is this septic-smelling leaking from under her left-front leg.

We've taken her to the vets, had tests and x-rays, but they haven't found what is causing this. Does anyone know? It's white in color and like mucus, smells like an infection, but according to my brother's vet, it's not. Question

I was wondering if anyone knows what that is? And if so, what causes it? What can we do about it or what can we put on it to stop it?Question
Back to top Go down

What causes...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Gamedogs :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: