Texas Gamedogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Texas Gamedogs, A Informational And Educational Website Devoted To The American Pitbull Terrier

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When do you think the Rapture will happen...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wvvdiup1

wvvdiup1

When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Empty
PostSubject: When do you think the Rapture will happen...?   When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Where I have been going to church, we have been studying the Book of Revelation in the Bible. With so many questions about when the Rapture will happen, I wondering do you believe the Rapture will come before the Tribulation, during the Tribulation, after the Tribulation, or will there never be a Rapture at all?

I believe it will happen before the Tribulation, however, I am also respecting of what you think or believe about this too, so tell me what you do think of this topic?
Back to top Go down
Old Timer
Admin
Admin
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: When do you think the Rapture will happen...?   When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 am

wvvdiup1 wrote:
Where I have been going to church, we have been studying the Book of Revelation in the Bible. With so many questions about when the Rapture will happen, I wondering do you believe the Rapture will come before the Tribulation, during the Tribulation, after the Tribulation, or will there never be a Rapture at all?

I believe it will happen before the Tribulation, however, I am also respecting of what you think or believe about this too, so tell me what you do think of this topic?
Well I always try to look to the bible when I have questions, And myself I say we won't know when the good Lord will be coming back. Says he will come like a thief in the night and even Jesus doesn't know the hour it will happen. So hard to say really when it will happen.

I like to hear that preachers are studying that with their congregation, A lot of folks are to nervous to study that book because it can be interpreted in so many different ways, But I believe it is always a good lesson to bring up and study. Preachers, Elders, New Christians and brethren that have been in the church for 60 years can all learn something from this book.

I always say so long as we keep it BCV you can't go wrong, The proof and answers to our questions can be found in the book, the chapter, and the verse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogmanscorner.proboards.com
wvvdiup1

wvvdiup1

PostSubject: Re: When do you think the Rapture will happen...?   When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks Old Timer! It seems that the different Christian congregations are subscribing to different views such as after the Tribulation and some congregations are taught that it will never happen! Shocked Clearly it says that rapture will happen before the Tribulation as it states in Revelation Chapter 4. I often wonder why that if the answers are in the Bible, why so many discrepencies? Something ought to tell oneself that the answer is wrong, when it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer
Admin
Admin
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: When do you think the Rapture will happen...?   When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

wvvdiup1 wrote:
Thanks Old Timer! It seems that the different Christian congregations are subscribing to different views such as after the Tribulation and some congregations are taught that it will never happen! Shocked Clearly it says that rapture will happen before the Tribulation as it states in Revelation Chapter 4. I often wonder why that if the answers are in the Bible, why so many discrepencies? Something ought to tell oneself that the answer is wrong, when it's wrong.
Oh that has been going on forever which is one of the reasons why Jesus was sent. Not only to teach us but to establish his church and let it be known how it should be done. Back before him it would have been mighty unlikely that either of us would be able to have been members of a church. But that is getting in to the Old Testament which I am sure you know same as me.

But you will see different things from different denominations and also different things from different congregations like you stated, This is why we are told we must be strong in the scriptures so we can spot those types of preachers who are either preaching false doctrine or preaching to itching ears. One of the best ways to tell if your in a sound church is to get their viewpoint on how a person is saved, Especially how they view baptism.

If you have a church that says "Baptism is not a condition of being saved but merely an outward symbol of what is happening within" then you know your in trouble. If you see churches that try to challenge you on how a person should be baptized your also in trouble. We see in the bible that baptism is what saves us along with our confession and we also see that we must be fully submerged for it to be a proper baptism. In fact if we look at the word baptize comes from the word baptizzio (May be off on the spelling) but it literally means to dip,plunge or immerse. So if they hit you with this sprinkling business or a drop on the head or take a pitcher and pour it over, Again your in a church not doing what it is supposed to do.

Now the bible tells you how you should handle this, If this is going on at your church I would suggest going talking with elders if you have them and presenting them with BCV, If there are no elders than I would talk with the preacher directly. If he will not acknowledge what is wrong then I would talk with the men of the church and see what they say. If they are all just fine and dandy with it then I would start looking around for a sound congregation to attend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogmanscorner.proboards.com
claidheamhair

PostSubject: Re: When do you think the Rapture will happen...?   When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 am

I think we are already slideing into it slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you think the Rapture will happen...?   When do you think the Rapture will happen...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you think the Rapture will happen...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Gamedogs :: Christianity & Church :: General Discussion-
Jump to: